Time to export! Let’s make the final clean ups in our project, trim the scene to the work area, define what we need as our BG and choose the file format we want to export.

Resources

Download Project Files From Google DriveDownload Project Files From OneDrive
View German TranscriptView Spanish TranscriptView English Transcript

Exporting your animations requires you to make a few important decisions. At last, you are ready to export your animation from character animator. Three things to think about first, number one, the duration. Number two, the background. And number three, what kind of file do you want to export? Okay, so let's start with that duration.

Unfortunately, it is quite possible that you could export more than you intended. You might have a ridiculously long animation that you don't realize is going to get exported, and you might have just a lot of still video. So to make sure that you get only what you intended, you can use this lighter gray area here. This is the work area bar, and you can essentially bracket over your intended animation. So if I shorten it, let's say a lot and right click, I have an option here to trim the scene to the work area. This will assure that only my intended animation that is bracketed within the work area is exported. So that's the first thing I would recommend.

Secondly, you're going to want to decide if you want a transparent background or if you want a solid colored background. The reason is that even though I see white here as a background, if I were to go to File and Export and let's say video, I surprisingly would not get a white background, it would be black. So this white background is only inside of character animator. So you have to decide, do I want a transparent background or if I'm intending to have a white background, I would need to bring in a white background.

So in this case, if I did want to do that, I could go to File and Import. And in the project files, I've got a light gray background that I could simply drag and drop underneath my animation. And you can see it's a little bit of a lighter gray just so we could see the difference. Right, if I turn it on and off, yeah. And that would assure that I have the colored background that I want.

Okay, lastly, the file format. You have a ton of options if I cruise up to File and export, starting from the top, a video via Media encoder. So Media encoder is an app dedicated to compression and different video file formats. And this would be a great way to go in the event that you wanted a solid colored background that we've got here in character animator.

Moving on down. If I needed an alpha channel, I would need to go and delete my background then, and that would allow me to have a transparent background for Rob here in case I wanted to maybe overlay him on some other background in another app. alright, a png sequence would give you the highest quality of video. It's actually going to be a sequence of png files that is a lot less compression format and a separate wave file. So this is the highest quality, but it does require a little bit more work because you bring in the sequence and the wave files separately.

Let's say in Adobe after effects we've talked about adobe dynamic link. Now we've got frame. Okay. It's quite possible that you needed this particular pose for a social media profile picture. Great. And that would give me a single png file. All right, but going back to kind of our standard practice here, I'm going to hit Command Z, which is control z on a PC, just to bring my background back.

And let's do a video via Adobe Media encoder. It's a pretty standard way to go. When I do that, it's going to want to name the file. I can call it scene. Rob It's going to launch Adobe Media encoder. And you can see that by default, I have the H 264 compression standard that's going to create an mp4 file, and that is the standard video compression format used by every social media channel presently.

Lastly, I have different presets, including presets for things like Twitter, Facebook, vimeo, anything you might want. Okay, so all I have to do now if I'm happy with all of those settings, is make sure it's sending it to the right location and hit the shiny green button and off it goes. And now on my desktop, I have an mp4 file that I can send and post and use anywhere I want.

Exportar tus animaciones requiere que tomes algunas decisiones importantes. Por fin, estás listo para exportar tu animación desde el animador de personajes. Tres cosas en las que pensar primero, número uno, la duración. Número dos, el fondo. Y número tres, ¿qué tipo de archivo desea exportar? Bien, comencemos con esa duración.

Desafortunadamente, es muy posible que pueda exportar más de lo que pretendía. Es posible que tengas una animación ridículamente larga que no te das cuenta de que se va a exportar, y es posible que tengas un montón de videos fijos. Por lo tanto, para asegurarse de obtener solo lo que pretendía, puede usar esta área gris más clara aquí. Esta es la barra de área de trabajo, y esencialmente puede colocar sobre su animación prevista. Entonces, si lo acorto, digamos mucho y hago clic con el botón derecho, tengo una opción aquí para recortar la escena al área de trabajo. Esto asegurará que solo se exporte mi animación prevista que está entre corchetes dentro del área de trabajo. Así que eso es lo primero que recomendaría.

En segundo lugar, querrá decidir si desea un fondo transparente o si desea un fondo de color sólido. La razón es que a pesar de que veo el blanco aquí como un fondo, si tuviera que ir a Archivo y Exportar y digamos video, sorprendentemente no obtendría un fondo blanco, sería negro. Por lo tanto, este fondo blanco solo está dentro del animador de personajes. Así que tienes que decidir, si quiero un fondo transparente o si tengo la intención de tener un fondo blanco, tendría que traer un fondo blanco.

Entonces, en este caso, si quisiera hacer eso, podría ir a Archivo e Importación. Y en los archivos del proyecto, tengo un fondo gris claro que simplemente podría arrastrar y soltar debajo de mi animación. Y se puede ver que es un poco de un gris más claro sólo para que pudiéramos ver la diferencia. Bien, si lo enciendo y apago, sí. Y eso aseguraría que tengo el fondo de color que quiero.

Bien, por último, el formato de archivo. Tienes un montón de opciones si navego hasta Archivo y exportar, a partir de la parte superior, un vídeo a través del codificador de medios. Así que Media encoder es una aplicación dedicada a la compresión y diferentes formatos de archivo de vídeo. Y esta sería una gran manera de ir en el caso de que usted quería un fondo de color sólido que tenemos aquí en el animador de personajes.

Andando. Si necesitara un canal alfa, tendría que ir y eliminar mi fondo entonces, y eso me permitiría tener un fondo transparente para Rob aquí en caso de que quisiera superponerlo en algún otro fondo en otra aplicación. bien, una secuencia de png te daría la más alta calidad de video. En realidad va a ser una secuencia de archivos png que es mucho menos formato de compresión y un archivo de onda separado. Así que esta es la más alta calidad, pero requiere un poco más de trabajo porque traes la secuencia y los archivos de onda por separado.

Digamos que en Adobe después de efectos hemos hablado de enlace dinámico de adobe. Ahora tenemos marco. Bien. Es muy posible que necesites esta pose en particular para una foto de perfil de redes sociales. Genial. Y eso me daría un solo archivo png. Está bien, pero volviendo a nuestra práctica estándar aquí, voy a golpear el Comando Z, que es el control z en una PC, solo para traer mi fondo de vuelta.

Y vamos a hacer un vídeo a través del codificador de Adobe Media. Es una forma bastante estándar de hacerlo. Cuando lo haga, querrá nombrar el archivo. Puedo llamarlo escena. Rob va a lanzar el codificador de Adobe Media. Y se puede ver que por defecto, tengo el estándar de compresión H 264 que va a crear un archivo mp4, y que es el formato de compresión de vídeo estándar utilizado por todos los canales de medios sociales en la actualidad.

Por último, tengo diferentes preajustes, incluyendo preajustes para cosas como Twitter, Facebook, vimeo, cualquier cosa que quieras. De acuerdo, todo lo que tengo que hacer ahora si estoy contento con todos esos ajustes, es asegurarme de que lo está enviando a la ubicación correcta y presionar el botón verde brillante y apagarlo. Y ahora en mi escritorio, tengo un archivo mp4 que puedo enviar y publicar y usar en cualquier lugar que quiera.

Um Ihre Animationen zu exportieren, müssen Sie einige wichtige Entscheidungen treffen. Endlich sind Sie bereit, Ihre Animation aus dem Charakteranimator zu exportieren. Drei Dinge, über die man zuerst nachdenken sollte, Nummer eins, die Dauer. Nummer zwei, der Hintergrund. Und drittens, welche Art von Datei möchten Sie exportieren? Okay, also fangen wir mit dieser Dauer an.

Leider ist es durchaus möglich, dass Sie mehr exportieren können, als Sie beabsichtigt haben. Möglicherweise haben Sie eine lächerlich lange Animation, von der Sie nicht wissen, dass sie exportiert wird, und Sie haben möglicherweise nur eine Menge stilles Video. Um also sicherzustellen, dass Sie nur das bekommen, was Sie beabsichtigt haben, können Sie diese hellere Grauzone hier verwenden. Dies ist die Arbeitsbereichsleiste, und Sie können im Wesentlichen über Ihre beabsichtigte Animation klammern. Wenn ich es also verkürze, sagen wir viel und mit der rechten Maustaste, habe ich hier die Möglichkeit, die Szene auf den Arbeitsbereich zuzuschneiden. Dadurch wird sichergestellt, dass nur meine beabsichtigte Animation, die innerhalb des Arbeitsbereichs in Klammern gesetzt ist, exportiert wird. Das ist also das Erste, was ich empfehlen würde.

Zweitens sollten Sie entscheiden, ob Sie einen transparenten Hintergrund oder einen einfarbigen Hintergrund wünschen. Der Grund ist, dass, obwohl ich hier weiß als Hintergrund sehe, wenn ich zu Datei und Export gehen würde und sagen wir Video, würde ich überraschenderweise keinen weißen Hintergrund bekommen, es wäre schwarz. Dieser weiße Hintergrund befindet sich also nur innerhalb des Charakteranimators. Sie müssen sich also entscheiden, ob ich einen transparenten Hintergrund haben möchte, oder ob ich einen weißen Hintergrund haben möchte.

Also in diesem Fall, wenn ich das tun wollte, könnte ich zu Datei und Import gehen. Und in den Projektdateien habe ich einen hellgrauen Hintergrund, den ich einfach unter meine Animation ziehen und ablegen konnte. Und Sie können sehen, dass es ein bisschen helleres Grau ist, nur damit wir den Unterschied sehen konnten. Richtig, wenn ich es ein- und ausschalte, ja. Und das würde sicherstellen, dass ich den farbigen Hintergrund habe, den ich will.

Okay, zuletzt das Dateiformat. Sie haben eine Menge Optionen, wenn ich bis zur Datei fahren und exportieren, von der Spitze, ein Video über Media Encoder. Also Media-Encoder ist eine App für die Kompression und verschiedene Video-Dateiformate gewidmet. Und das wäre eine großartige Möglichkeit für den Fall, dass Sie einen einfarbigen Hintergrund wünschen, den wir hier im Charakteranimator haben.

Weiter gehts. Wenn ich einen Alphakanal bräuchte, müsste ich dann meinen Hintergrund löschen, und das würde es mir ermöglichen, einen transparenten Hintergrund für Rob hier zu haben, falls ich ihn vielleicht auf einen anderen Hintergrund in einer anderen App überlagern möchte. In Ordnung, eine PNG-Sequenz würde dir die höchste Videoqualität geben. Es wird tatsächlich eine Folge von PNG-Dateien sein, die viel weniger Kompressionsformat und eine separate Wave-Datei ist. Dies ist also die höchste Qualität, aber es erfordert ein wenig mehr Arbeit, weil Sie die Sequenz und die Wave-Dateien separat einbringen.

Nehmen wir in Adobe After Effects an, wir haben über Adobe Dynamic Link gesprochen. Jetzt haben wir den Rahmen. Okay. Es ist durchaus möglich, dass Sie diese spezielle Pose für ein Profilbild in den sozialen Medien brauchten. Großartig. Und das würde mir eine einzige PNG-Datei geben. In Ordnung, aber zurück zu unserer üblichen Übung hier, ich werde Kommando Z drücken, was Kontrolle Z auf einem PC ist, nur um meinen Hintergrund zurückzubringen.

Und lassen Sie uns ein Video über Adobe Media Encoder machen. Es ist eine ziemlich normale Art zu gehen. Wenn ich das mache, wird es die Datei benennen wollen. Ich kann es Szene nennen. Rob Es wird Adobe Media Encoder starten. Und Sie können sehen, dass ich standardmäßig den H 264-Kompressionsstandard habe, der eine mp4-Datei erstellen wird, und das ist das Standard-Videokompressionsformat, das derzeit von jedem Social-Media-Kanal verwendet wird.

Schließlich habe ich verschiedene Voreinstellungen, einschließlich Voreinstellungen für Dinge wie Twitter, Facebook, Vimeo, alles, was Sie möchten. Okay, also alles, was ich jetzt tun muss, wenn ich mit all diesen Einstellungen zufrieden bin, ist sicherzustellen, dass sie an den richtigen Ort gesendet werden und den glänzend grünen Knopf drücken und los geht 's. Und jetzt habe ich auf meinem Desktop eine mp4-Datei, die ich senden, posten und verwenden kann, wo immer ich will.