In this topic, we will learn how we can record a movement using the variations we brought on previously in other topics. We’ll make a short scene and link to a keyboard shortcut to save the same pose to use again. We call these Replay Triggers.

Resources

Download Project Files From Google DriveDownload Project Files From OneDrive
View German TranscriptView Spanish TranscriptView English Transcript

The most advanced form of a puppet trigger is a replay, which allows you to package awesome signature moves. These are really advanced but super helpful. And the way it works is you look over at the properties and you decide what properties you want to be recorded and look at your triggers and decide, well, what combinations do I want to make? And you can essentially package together any kind of trigger and behaviors that you want. So here we go.

Let's say I want to I want to hit that F key, and I'm going to move to the side, and we want to kind of have another trigger that will always do that lean and yeah, hand on the hip thing. So to do this again, I'm just looking at what's armed for record. In this case, I'll record everything, and I just want to remember that I'm going to hit the F key, and I'm going to hit the record button now. Here we go. Okay, so I got a nice little count down there, and you can see that I've got my eye gaze input the face, which is the head tilting the trigger, which is this guy here, right.

The F that I clicked, and the nutcracker jaw, which is a behavior that's built into this puppet. And if I play it again, you can see that the timing was a little bit goofy. So we're going to talk more about editing later. Let's just cover this one simple thing. I want him to lean and keep his hip on hip a little bit longer so I can actually extend that trigger.

Okay, so somewhere in between there, and we can kind of decide, do we want them to sit there that long? Do we want to kind of phase that out so we can retime all of this for the purpose of simplicity? Let's say we're happy with that. Okay.

But yeah, you could go in there and retime things. You can even smooth things out if you go up to the top there you go. Of each of these tracks, right? So that would sort of alleviate any sort of abrupt transitions.

Let's say we're pretty happy with this. All I have to do is select all of that right click and create a replay and trigger. It's going to show up here. It's a nice idea to name your triggers, right? So I would want to hit return, and I can call this hipitude. I don't know, that's something. And I'm going to say that's G. So when I hit G, it's going to do that whole movement. So if I'm just anywhere in my timeline now, even before I'm recording, if I hit G, you can see that it does that replay. Okay. So that's yet another cool way to have keyboard animations built into your characters.

La forma más avanzada de un disparador de títeres es una repetición, que le permite empaquetar movimientos de firma impresionantes. Estos son realmente avanzados pero muy útiles. Y la forma en que funciona es que miras las propiedades y decides qué propiedades quieres que se registren y miras tus desencadenantes y decides, bueno, ¿qué combinaciones quiero hacer? Y esencialmente puede empaquetar cualquier tipo de desencadenante y comportamientos que desee. Así que comencemos.

Digamos que quiero presionar esa tecla F, y me voy a mover hacia un lado, y queremos tener otro gatillo que siempre haga esa inclinación y sí, la mano en lo de la cadera. Así que para hacer esto de nuevo, sólo estoy mirando lo que está armado para el registro. En este caso, grabaré todo, y solo quiero recordar que voy a presionar la tecla F, y voy a presionar el botón de grabación ahora. Allá vamos. Bien, entonces tengo una pequeña y bonita cuenta ahí abajo, y puedes ver que tengo mi mirada en la cara, que es la cabeza inclinando el gatillo, que es este tipo aquí, a la derecha.

La F en la que hice clic, y la mandíbula del cascanueces, que es un comportamiento que está integrado en esta marioneta. Y si lo toco de nuevo, se puede ver que el momento era un poco tonto. Así que vamos a hablar más sobre la edición más adelante. Vamos a cubrir esta cosa simple. Quiero que se incline y mantenga la cadera en la cadera un poco más para que pueda extender ese gatillo.

Vale, así que en algún punto intermedio, y podemos decidir, ¿queremos que se queden ahí tanto tiempo? ¿Queremos eliminar eso para que podamos volver a cronometrar todo esto con el propósito de simplificar? Digamos que estamos contentos con eso. Bien.

Pero sí, podrías entrar allí y volver a cronometrar las cosas. Incluso puedes suavizar las cosas si subes a la cima allí donde vas. De cada una de estas pistas, ¿verdad? Así que eso aliviaría cualquier tipo de transición abrupta.

Digamos que estamos muy contentos con esto. Todo lo que tengo que hacer es seleccionar todo ese clic derecho y crear una repetición y desencadenante. Va a aparecer aquí. Es una buena idea nombrar tus desencadenantes, ¿verdad? Así que me gustaría golpear retorno, y puedo llamar a esto hipitude. No sé si eso es algo. Y voy a decir que es G. Así que cuando golpee G, va a hacer todo ese movimiento. Entonces, si estoy en cualquier lugar de mi línea de tiempo ahora, incluso antes de grabar, si golpeo G, puedes ver que hace esa repetición. Bien. Así que esa es otra forma genial de tener animaciones de teclado integradas en tus personajes.

Die fortschrittlichste Form eines Puppenauslösers ist ein Replay, mit dem Sie fantastische Signaturzüge verpacken können. Diese sind wirklich fortschrittlich, aber super hilfreich. Und die Art und Weise, wie es funktioniert, ist, dass Sie sich die Eigenschaften ansehen und entscheiden, welche Eigenschaften aufgezeichnet werden sollen, und sich Ihre Auslöser ansehen und entscheiden, nun, welche Kombinationen ich machen möchte? Und Sie können im Grunde jede Art von Auslöser und Verhaltensweisen zusammenpacken, die Sie wollen. Auf geht's.

Nehmen wir an, ich will die F-Taste drücken, und ich gehe zur Seite, und wir wollen einen weiteren Auslöser haben, der immer das Lehnen und ja, die Hand auf die Hüfte macht. Um das noch einmal zu tun, schaue ich mir nur an, was für Aufzeichnungen bewaffnet ist. In diesem Fall werde ich alles aufzeichnen, und ich möchte nur daran denken, dass ich die F-Taste drücken werde, und ich werde jetzt den Aufnahmeknopf drücken. Auf geht's. Okay, also ich habe einen netten kleinen Countdown da unten, und Sie können sehen, dass ich meinen Blick in das Gesicht eingebe, was der Kopf ist, der den Abzug drückt, was dieser Kerl hier ist, genau.

Das F, das ich geklickt habe, und der Nussknacker-Kiefer, was ein Verhalten ist, das in diese Puppe eingebaut ist. Und wenn ich es noch einmal spiele, siehst du, dass das Timing ein bisschen albern war. Also werden wir später mehr über das Bearbeiten sprechen. Lassen Sie uns nur diese eine einfache Sache besprechen. Ich möchte, dass er sich lehnt und seine Hüfte noch ein bisschen länger auf der Hüfte hält, damit ich den Abzug tatsächlich verlängern kann.

Okay, also irgendwo dazwischen, und wir können uns irgendwie entscheiden, wollen wir, dass sie so lange da sitzen? Wollen wir das irgendwie auslaufen lassen, damit wir das alles aus Gründen der Einfachheit neu planen können? Sagen wir, wir sind damit zufrieden. Okay.

Aber ja, du könntest da reingehen und Dinge wiederholen. Du kannst die Dinge sogar glätten, wenn du nach oben gehst. Von jedem dieser Tracks, richtig? Das würde also jede Art von abrupten Übergängen erleichtern.

Sagen wir mal, wir sind ziemlich zufrieden damit. Alles, was ich tun muss, ist, all diesen Rechtsklick auszuwählen und eine Wiederholung und einen Auslöser zu erstellen. Es wird hier auftauchen. Es ist eine nette Idee, deine Auslöser zu benennen, oder? Also würde ich gerne auf Return drücken, und das kann ich als Hipitude bezeichnen. Ich weiß nicht, das ist etwas. Und ich werde sagen, das ist G. Wenn ich also G treffe, wird es die ganze Bewegung machen. Wenn ich jetzt irgendwo in meiner Timeline bin, sogar bevor ich aufnehme, wenn ich G drücke, kannst du sehen, dass es diese Wiedergabe macht. Okay. Das ist also eine weitere coole Möglichkeit, Tastaturanimationen in Ihre Charaktere zu integrieren.