In this topic, we will learn how to create a variation of Magnus’ arm and add this as a Swap Set Trigger in the Rig Panel using the same idea of keyboard shortcuts.

Resources

Download Project Files From Google DriveDownload Project Files From OneDrive
View German TranscriptView Spanish TranscriptView English Transcript

Swap sets open up a whole new world of puppet poses and emotions by allowing you to replace layers. All right, so we have two triggers here that are essentially overlays. That is, if I hit the S key, it overlays those hearts, and if I hit the D key here, I get a sort of overlay popup exclamation point. But what if I could swap out things like his eyes or his wings here to give him a little bit more personality and convey different emotions? Well, you can, and that's a swap set. So let's do it.

In the project panel, I'm going to go to magnus and I'm going to click edit original. And here we have magnus. So I want to replace this fin. I keep calling it a fin, it's a wing. Sorry, magnus, but what we're going to do is duplicate this, okay? We need another version of this that has a different shape. So to do that, I'm going to hit Command C. Command F. Now, again, you could be rocking a PC, and that's going to be Control C. Control F.

Okay, now that I've got a copy, I want to actually turn the visibility off of the one that I'm not going to be changing so that I can kind of see what I'm doing. And maybe I'll rename it. Now I'm going to double click on it and we're going to say hip, or maybe a little more specific on hip. Okay, I could have called it a kimbo. That would have been fancy.

Anyway, I'm going to go in here and I'm going to change the shape of the on hip wing to some other posture. So to do that, I might use a combination of the white and black arrows here. So I'm selecting with the white arrow. Then I could actually switch to the black arrow and we could rotate it.

Maybe it's going to come up here a little bit. Maybe it's going to go up just a little teeny bit. I'm going to go to the white arrow and maybe I'm going to have a little bend here. So I'm going to take this anchor point, I'm going to slide it over labette, and then I'm going to break the handles here with the wide arrow by holding down the option key. Okay?

And then I could maybe move this point like so, and we can muck about with this a little bit. Maybe it's going to go up a little bit like so, and I'll break this handle by holding down option. I'm going to play with it just a little bit more. Maybe I'll use the convert anchor point tool and just give it a little bit more of a sort of flip out there. Okay? And we can always go back and change this up.

So now what I need to do is go to your right arm, turn it back on, and go ahead and hit file and save back at character animator, it's going to look weird. I've got both of them at the same time and what I want to do is go up to rig and I need to create a new kind of trigger rather than a regular trigger. I'm going to create a swap set, okay? And all I need to do is drag in the stuff that I want to sort of swap.

In this case it's going to be the on hip, which I can drag right on top of that swap set name and I'm going to say it's going to be replacing the right arm. Now it is going to ask me, well, what do you want as a default? To be there sort of at the beginning or without any triggers. So I would click right arm here and have it as the default notice that it highlights to let me know that's what's happening. Then I just need to set up the key that's going to make him change that posture for that particular wing and that's going to be F. Okay? And that's it.

When I go back to record, you can see that everything still is the same, but if I hit F, I get that nice little change in his arm pose. Sorry. magnus Wing Pose. All right, so swap sets powerful stuff and can give you a whole new range of character, postures and emotions.

Los conjuntos de intercambio abren un mundo completamente nuevo de poses y emociones de títeres al permitirte reemplazar capas. Muy bien, así que tenemos dos desencadenantes aquí que son esencialmente superposiciones. Es decir, si presiono la tecla S, se superpone a esos corazones, y si presiono la tecla D aquí, obtengo una especie de signo de exclamación emergente de superposición. Pero, ¿y si pudiera intercambiar cosas como sus ojos o sus alas aquí para darle un poco más de personalidad y transmitir diferentes emociones? Bueno, puedes, y eso es un juego de intercambio. Vamos a hacerlo.

En el panel del proyecto, voy a ir a Magnus y voy a hacer clic en editar original. Y aquí tenemos a Magnus. Así que quiero reemplazar esta aleta. Sigo llamándolo aleta, es un ala. Lo siento, Magnus, pero lo que vamos a hacer es duplicar esto, ¿de acuerdo? Necesitamos otra versión de esto que tenga una forma diferente. Así que para hacer eso, voy a golpear Comando C. Comando F. Ahora, de nuevo, usted podría estar balanceando un PC, y eso va a ser Control C. Control F.

Bien, ahora que tengo una copia, quiero desactivar la visibilidad de la que no voy a cambiar para que pueda ver lo que estoy haciendo. Y tal vez lo renombraré. Ahora voy a hacer doble clic en él y vamos a decir cadera, o tal vez un poco más específico sobre la cadera. Bien, podría haberlo llamado un kimbo. Eso habría sido elegante.

De todos modos, voy a entrar aquí y voy a cambiar la forma del ala de la cadera a alguna otra postura. Así que para hacer eso, podría usar una combinación de las flechas blanca y negra aquí. Así que estoy seleccionando con la flecha blanca. Entonces podría cambiar a la flecha negra y podríamos rotarla.

Tal vez va a venir aquí un poco. Tal vez va a subir un poco. Voy a ir a la flecha blanca y tal vez voy a tener una pequeña curva aquí. Así que voy a tomar este punto de anclaje, voy a deslizarlo sobre labette, y luego voy a romper las asas aquí con la flecha ancha manteniendo pulsada la tecla de opción. ¿Vale?

Y entonces tal vez podría mover este punto así, y podemos mudarnos con esto un poco. Tal vez va a subir un poco así, y voy a romper esta manija manteniendo pulsada la opción. Voy a jugar con él un poco más. Tal vez voy a utilizar la herramienta de punto de anclaje convertir y sólo darle un poco más de una especie de vuelta por ahí. ¿Vale? Y siempre podemos volver atrás y cambiar esto.

Así que ahora lo que tengo que hacer es ir a su brazo derecho, volver a encenderlo, y seguir adelante y golpear el archivo y guardar de nuevo en el animador de personajes, va a parecer extraño. Tengo ambos al mismo tiempo y lo que quiero hacer es subir a la plataforma y necesito crear un nuevo tipo de gatillo en lugar de un gatillo regular. Voy a crear un juego de intercambio, ¿de acuerdo? Y todo lo que necesito hacer es arrastrar las cosas que quiero intercambiar.

En este caso va a ser la cadera, que puedo arrastrar justo encima de ese nombre de conjunto de intercambio y voy a decir que va a reemplazar el brazo derecho. Ahora me va a preguntar, bueno, ¿qué quieres como default? Estar allí al principio o sin ningún desencadenante. Así que haría clic en el brazo derecho aquí y lo tendría como el aviso predeterminado que resalta para hacerme saber que eso es lo que está sucediendo. Entonces sólo tengo que configurar la clave que va a hacer que cambie esa postura para esa ala en particular y que va a ser F. ¿De acuerdo? Así de simple.

Cuando vuelvo a grabar, puedes ver que todo sigue igual, pero si golpeo F, obtengo ese pequeño cambio en su pose de brazo. Lo siento. Magnus Wing Pose. Muy bien, así que el intercambio establece cosas poderosas y puede darle una nueva gama de carácter, posturas y emociones.

Tauschsets eröffnen eine ganz neue Welt von Puppenhaltungen und Emotionen, indem Sie Ebenen ersetzen können. In Ordnung, wir haben hier also zwei Auslöser, die im Wesentlichen Überlagerungen sind. Das heißt, wenn ich die S-Taste drücke, überlagert es diese Herzen, und wenn ich hier die D-Taste drücke, bekomme ich eine Art Overlay-Popup-Ausrufepunkt. Aber was wäre, wenn ich Dinge wie seine Augen oder seine Flügel austauschen könnte, um ihm ein bisschen mehr Persönlichkeit zu verleihen und andere Emotionen zu vermitteln? Nun, das können Sie, und das ist ein Tauschset. Also los gehts.

Im Projektpanel gehe ich zu Magnus und klicke auf Original bearbeiten. Und hier haben wir Magnus. Also möchte ich diese Flosse ersetzen. Ich nenne es eine Flosse, es ist ein Flügel. Tut mir leid, Magnus, aber was wir tun werden, ist das zu duplizieren, okay? Wir brauchen eine andere Version davon, die eine andere Form hat. Um das zu tun, werde ich Kommando C. Kommando F. drücken. Nun, noch einmal, Sie könnten einen PC rocken, und das wird Control C. Control F sein.

Okay, jetzt, wo ich ein Exemplar habe, möchte ich die Sichtbarkeit desjenigen ausschalten, den ich nicht ändern werde, damit ich irgendwie sehen kann, was ich tue. Und vielleicht werde ich es umbenennen. Jetzt werde ich doppelt darauf klicken und wir sagen hip, oder vielleicht ein wenig spezifischer auf hip. Okay, ich hätte es Kimbo nennen können. Das wäre schick gewesen.

Wie auch immer, ich werde hier reingehen und ich werde die Form des Hüftflügels in eine andere Haltung ändern. Um das zu tun, könnte ich hier eine Kombination aus den weißen und schwarzen Pfeilen verwenden. Also wähle ich mit dem weißen Pfeil. Dann könnte ich auf den schwarzen Pfeil umschalten und wir könnten ihn drehen.

Vielleicht kommt es ein bisschen hier rauf. Vielleicht geht es ein kleines bisschen nach oben. Ich werde zum weißen Pfeil gehen und vielleicht werde ich mich hier ein wenig beugen. Also werde ich diesen Ankerpunkt nehmen, ihn über Labette schieben und dann werde ich die Griffe hier mit dem breiten Pfeil brechen, indem ich die Optionstaste gedrückt halte. Okay?

Und dann könnte ich diesen Punkt vielleicht so verschieben, und wir können damit ein bisschen herummisten. Vielleicht geht es ein bisschen so nach oben, und ich breche diesen Griff, indem ich die Option gedrückt halte. Ich werde noch ein bisschen damit spielen. Vielleicht benutze ich das Ankerpunktwerkzeug und gebe ihm einfach ein bisschen mehr eine Art Flip da draußen. Okay? Und wir können jederzeit zurückgehen und das ändern.

Also, was ich jetzt tun muss, ist zu deinem rechten Arm zu gehen, ihn wieder einzuschalten, und los geht's und drück auf Datei und speichere zurück bei Character Animator, es wird seltsam aussehen. Ich habe beide gleichzeitig und was ich tun möchte, ist zu Rig zu gehen und ich muss eine neue Art von Auslöser anstatt eines regulären Auslösers erstellen. Ich werde einen Swap-Satz erstellen, okay? Und alles, was ich tun muss, ist das Zeug reinzuziehen, das ich tauschen will.

In diesem Fall wird es die Hüfte sein, die ich direkt auf den Namen des Swap-Sets ziehen kann, und ich werde sagen, dass es den rechten Arm ersetzen wird. Jetzt wird sie mich fragen, nun, was wollen Sie als Standard? Da zu sein, irgendwie am Anfang oder ohne irgendwelche Auslöser. Ich würde also hier auf den rechten Arm klicken und es als Standardhinweis haben, den es hervorhebt, um mich wissen zu lassen, dass es das ist, was passiert. Dann muss ich nur noch den Schlüssel einrichten, der ihn dazu bringt, diese Haltung für diesen bestimmten Flügel zu ändern, und das wird F sein, okay? Und das war‘s.

Wenn ich zurück zur Aufnahme gehe, kannst du sehen, dass alles immer noch gleich ist, aber wenn ich F drücke, bekomme ich diese nette kleine Veränderung in seiner Armhaltung. Sorry, Magnus Wing Pose. In Ordnung, also Swap setzt mächtige Sachen und kann dir eine ganz neue Palette von Charakteren, Körperhaltungen und Emotionen geben.