Let’s learn how we create triggers to make our puppet react with some keyboard shortcuts. For this, you will need to create the expressions you want in the original file on AI and then, through the rig panel, we create a trigger and link the new independent design to the trigger and define the keyboard shortcut.

Resources

Download Project Files From Google DriveDownload Project Files From OneDrive
View German TranscriptView Spanish TranscriptView English Transcript

Triggers allow you to add custom animation events with just a touch of the keyboard. Triggers are super fun, they can be really simple. So if I look at magnus here, he's got two triggers and one of them is very simple. If I just hit S, he gets the hard eyes and they can also be pretty complex. So if I hit a he does this little wave and I've got the motion lines there from the last tutorial.

So how do we build? Let's start out with a symbol trigger. Okay, so I'm going to go to Project and go to magnus here and edit original. So what I'd like to do is create some emanata that is the sort of little expressive sort of drawings and maybe spirals or squiggles or exclamation points or sweat that comes outside of a cartoon character. So let's do it.

I'm going to go ahead and I'm going to use the Pen tool for this and the Pen tool, if you're not familiar with it, I'd recommend checking out the design jojo and the Pen tool tutorials. But I'm going to just click. I won't even make any curved points. So let's say I just want to make an exclamation point. So I'm just going to click and right now I've got the stroke and fill probably reversed, so I might click the little swap button here and maybe I don't want a stroke at all. So I'll just say none. Okay. And maybe I'll zoom in a little bit for the little dot at the bottom here. And then I'll take both those shapes and I'll group them so I could just drag select for that and hit command G.

All right? So I've got my little exclamation point that I want to fly out of his head whenever I hit, let's say, the letter D. All right? So maybe I'll just call that wow. Okay, so right now wow is sitting outside of his head and I really want it to be attached to his head. So I'll drag it down here and I'm going to make that independent. So I should have and will add a plus sign in front of it. Okay, so adding the plus and I can even start with these things turned off if we want.

Okay, so I'll go ahead and say file and save back at the ranch in character animator. Okay. Notice that it actually moved the character down because there's new content that I added and even though it's not visible, it's trying to make room for that, which is actually really helpful. So right now I still have my wave and I've got my hard eyes, but I need to make that exclamation point show up when I hit the letter D, so I can actually do it in the record panel. I could actually add a trigger in here, but let's do it in the rig panel just to make it a little bit easier.

So all I need to do is hit the plus sign here and say, create a new trigger. Now it's waiting for two things. It's waiting for me to say, well, what is it you want to show up? And then, what's the keyboard key that you want to press to make it show up?

So I'm going to go to here, and I'm going to drag it on top of that trigger. I want to rename that. So I'm going to hit return, and I'm going to call it wow. And then I'll say that the keyboard key I want to make wow pop up is D.

Okay, back at record, if I hit the letter D, I now get that trigger. So that's a simple trigger, but we can make some that are far more complex. So in the next video, we'll talk about using the cycle layers behavior to make even more powerful triggers.

Los disparadores le permiten añadir eventos de animación personalizados con sólo un toque del teclado. Los disparadores son muy divertidos, pueden ser muy simples. Entonces, si miro a Magnus aquí, tiene dos desencadenantes y uno de ellos es muy simple. Si solo golpeo S, él tiene los ojos duros y también pueden ser bastante complejos. Así que si golpeo un él hace esta pequeña ola y tengo las líneas de movimiento allí desde el último tutorial.

Entonces, ¿cómo construimos? Comencemos con un disparador de símbolos. Bien, entonces voy a ir al Proyecto e iré a Magnus aquí y editaré el original. Así que lo que me gustaría hacer es crear alguna emanata que es el tipo de pequeño tipo expresivo de dibujos y tal vez espirales o garabatos o signos de exclamación o sudor que viene fuera de un personaje de dibujos animados. Vamos a hacerlo.

Voy a seguir adelante y voy a usar la herramienta Pluma para esto y la herramienta Pluma, si no está familiarizado con ella, le recomiendo que consulte los tutoriales de diseño jojo y la herramienta Pluma. Pero voy a hacer clic. Ni siquiera voy a hacer ningún punto curvo. Así que digamos que sólo quiero hacer un signo de exclamación. Así que solo voy a hacer clic y ahora mismo tengo el trazo y el relleno probablemente invertido, así que podría hacer clic en el pequeño botón de intercambio aquí y tal vez no quiero un trazo en absoluto. Así que no diré nada. Bien. Y tal vez voy a acercar un poco para el pequeño punto en la parte inferior aquí. Y luego tomaré esas dos formas y las agruparé para poder arrastrar seleccionar para eso y presionar el comando G.

¿Está bien? Así que tengo mi pequeño signo de exclamación que quiero volar fuera de su cabeza cada vez que golpeo, digamos, la letra D. ¿De acuerdo? Así que tal vez voy a llamar a eso wow. Vale, ahora mismo wow está sentado fuera de su cabeza y realmente quiero que esté pegado a su cabeza. Así que lo arrastraré hasta aquí y voy a hacer que sea independiente. Así que debería tener y añadir un signo más delante de él. Vale, así que sumando el plus y puedo incluso empezar con estas cosas apagadas si queremos.

Bien, entonces voy a seguir adelante y decir archivo y guardar de nuevo en el rancho en el animador de personajes. Bien. Tenga en cuenta que en realidad se movió el personaje hacia abajo porque hay nuevo contenido que he añadido y aunque no es visible, está tratando de hacer espacio para eso, que en realidad es muy útil. Así que en este momento todavía tengo mi ola y tengo mis ojos duros, pero tengo que hacer que ese signo de exclamación aparezca cuando golpee la letra D, para que pueda hacerlo en el panel de grabación. En realidad podría añadir un disparador aquí, pero vamos a hacerlo en el panel de la plataforma sólo para que sea un poco más fácil.

Así que todo lo que tengo que hacer es pulsar el signo más aquí y decir, crear un nuevo disparador. Ahora está esperando dos cosas. Está esperando a que yo diga, bueno, ¿qué es lo que quieres que aparezca? Y luego, ¿cuál es la tecla del teclado que desea pulsar para que aparezca?

Así que voy a ir a aquí, y voy a arrastrarlo encima de ese gatillo. Quiero cambiarle el nombre. Así que voy a golpear retorno, y voy a llamarlo wow. Y luego diré que la tecla del teclado que quiero hacer aparecer wow es D.

Bueno, de vuelta en el registro, si golpeo la letra D, ahora consigo ese gatillo. Así que ese es un desencadenante simple, pero podemos hacer algunos que son mucho más complejos. Así que en el siguiente video, hablaremos sobre el uso del comportamiento de las capas de ciclo para hacer desencadenantes aún más potentes.

Mit Triggern können Sie benutzerdefinierte Animationsereignisse mit nur einem Tastendruck hinzufügen. Trigger machen super Spaß, sie können wirklich einfach sein. Wenn ich mir Magnus hier ansehe, hat er zwei Auslöser und einer davon ist sehr einfach. Wenn ich einfach auf S treffe, bekommt er die harten Augen und sie können auch ziemlich komplex sein. Wenn ich also einen treffe, macht er diese kleine Welle und ich habe die Bewegungslinien vom letzten Tutorial.

Also, wie bauen wir? Beginnen wir mit einem Symbol-Trigger. Okay, also werde ich zum Projekt gehen und hier zu Magnus gehen und das Original bearbeiten. Was ich also tun möchte, ist, ein Emanata zu erstellen, eine Art kleine ausdrucksstarke Art von Zeichnungen und vielleicht Spiralen oder Schnörkel oder Ausrufezeichen oder Schweiß, die außerhalb einer Zeichentrickfigur kommen. Also los gehts.

Ich werde fortfahren und ich werde das Stift-Werkzeug dafür und das Stift-Werkzeug verwenden. Wenn Sie damit nicht vertraut sind, würde ich empfehlen, das Design Jojo und die Stift-Werkzeug-Tutorials zu lesen. Aber ich werde einfach klicken. Ich werde nicht mal gebogene Punkte machen. Nehmen wir also an, ich möchte nur ein Ausrufezeichen setzen. Also werde ich einfach klicken und jetzt habe ich den Strich und die Füllung wahrscheinlich umgekehrt, also könnte ich hier auf den kleinen Swap-Button klicken und vielleicht will ich überhaupt keinen Strich. Also sage ich einfach nichts. Okay. Und vielleicht zoome ich ein wenig auf den kleinen Punkt hier unten. Und dann nehme ich beide Formen und gruppiere sie so, dass ich einfach die Auswahl ziehen und den Befehl G drücken kann.

Einverstanden? Also habe ich mein kleines Ausrufezeichen, dass ich aus seinem Kopf fliegen will, wann immer ich, sagen wir, den Buchstaben D treffe. Vielleicht nenne ich das einfach wow. Okay, also im Moment sitzt Wow außerhalb seines Kopfes und ich möchte wirklich, dass es an seinem Kopf befestigt wird. Also werde ich es hierher schleppen und es unabhängig machen. Also hätte ich davor ein Pluszeichen setzen sollen und will. Okay, also füge das Plus hinzu und ich kann sogar damit beginnen, dass diese Dinge ausgeschaltet sind, wenn wir wollen.

Okay, also ich sage einfach Datei und spare auf der Ranch im Charakteranimator. Okay. Beachten Sie, dass es den Charakter tatsächlich nach unten verschoben hat, weil es neue Inhalte gibt, die ich hinzugefügt habe, und obwohl sie nicht sichtbar sind, versuchen sie, Platz dafür zu schaffen, was wirklich sehr hilfreich ist. Im Moment habe ich immer noch meine Welle und meine harten Augen, aber ich muss das Ausrufezeichen auftauchen lassen, wenn ich den Buchstaben D treffe, damit ich es tatsächlich in der Plattenkonsole tun kann. Ich könnte hier tatsächlich einen Auslöser hinzufügen, aber lassen Sie es uns im Rigpanel tun, nur um es ein wenig einfacher zu machen.

Alles, was ich tun muss, ist das Pluszeichen hier zu drücken und zu sagen, einen neuen Auslöser zu erstellen. Jetzt wartet es auf zwei Dinge. Es wartet darauf, dass ich sage, nun, was willst du zeigen? Und was ist dann die Tastaturtaste, die Sie drücken möchten, damit sie angezeigt wird?

Also werde ich hierhin gehen und es auf den Abzug ziehen. Ich möchte das umbenennen. Also drücke ich auf "Return" und nenne es "Wow". Und dann sage ich, dass die Tastaturtaste, die ich auftauchen lassen will, D ist.

Okay, im Protokoll, wenn ich den Buchstaben D treffe, bekomme ich jetzt den Auslöser. Das ist also ein einfacher Auslöser, aber wir können einige machen, die viel komplexer sind. Im nächsten Video werden wir also über die Verwendung des Verhaltens der Zyklusschichten sprechen, um noch leistungsfähigere Auslöser zu schaffen.