In this topic, we will learn more about the draggable tool and how we can add a tag to the arms of our puppet. Also, we will learn how we add motion lines and where we go to add particular parameters through the behavior panel.

Resources

Download Project Files From Google DriveDownload Project Files From OneDrive
View German TranscriptView Spanish TranscriptView English Transcript

Combining the dragger tool with motion lines can give a full body character an exciting and dynamic look. So we need to swap out Rob here and replace him with magnus. Again, magnus can be found in the resources, the project files that come with a class. I've already got them imported, but if you don't, you can go to File file and import and get yourself some magnus.

Now, magnus already has draggable arms or flippers or whatever wings, I guess. And how did that happen? So let's do this a little bit differently. We'll do a little reverse engineering and then we'll add it back in.

So I'm going to go up to rig, and you can see that he has left and right arms that have been tagged as independent. And much like the Dangle option, there is an axis, a center if you will, for that independent object. So if I zoom in, you can see there's right arm, and that's where it's going to sort of hinge around. And down here there is a draggable pin.

Okay, so how did that get there? So if I go ahead and delete that right now, this one, that is the left arm, it will be draggable, but the right arm will not. Okay. So all I have to do is go to the dragger tool, which is next door to the dangle tool we just covered, and if I drag that onto here and click, you can see that I get a draggable tag applied to that spot. Okay. And really, that's all it takes to make draggable arms, or could be draggable anything, really. But what we're going to do here is actually combine that with another behavior to make these even more dynamic.

So here we go. Motion lines. So when you have sort of a tagged object or sort of a pin there, it could be dangle, it could be draggable, it could be all sorts of things, but you can add other modifiers. So if I say I want this to have motion lines, what I can do then is if I have that object selected, I can go down to the behaviors and say, hey, I want this motion lines object to have some very particular parameters.

We'll start with the defaults, just to show you what those look like. And then we'll customize this. So again, it's got two tags, it's draggable and it has motion lines. So let's see what we got. Notice that now when I drag around, there's sort of these little gray lines, but I can't really see those trailing gray lines. We definitely want to crank that up.

So I go back to rig and let's crank this up for starters, let's make it way more visible. So I'll turn the opacity really high and we could have colored lines, but let's just make them black so rgb values all be set to zero and we can make the line a little bit wider. And now you're going to see a lot better. So when I go back to record mode, right, and you can see maybe it's a ninja penguin, and there's just a ton of sort of options we can muck about with those motion lines. And this, again, would be an effect that, if I had the keyframe, would take me a very long time.

They don't have to fade, you don't have to have secondary lines. You could uncheck that. You can make the line really wide, you can change the lifespan, how long it is. So I'm going to hold down shift to sort of do times ten values here. So we could have ridiculously long lines that are black, that are really wide. And again, it's another sort of look, who knows, maybe there's a used case for something like that, but it's just a lot of fun to play with and experiment and see what you can get with motion lines combined with Dragon Ball, and it's just super fun. All right, there you go.

La combinación de la herramienta de arrastre con líneas de movimiento puede dar a un personaje de cuerpo completo un aspecto emocionante y dinámico. Así que tenemos que cambiar a Rob aquí y reemplazarlo con Magnus. Una vez más, magnus se puede encontrar en los recursos, los archivos de proyecto que vienen con una clase. Ya los tengo importados, pero si no lo hace, puede ir a Archivo e importar y obtener un poco de magnus.

Ahora, Magnus ya tiene brazos arrastrables o aletas o lo que sea alas, supongo. ¿Y cómo fue que? Así que hagámoslo un poco diferente. Haremos un poco de ingeniería inversa y luego la volveremos a añadir.

Así que voy a subir a la plataforma, y se puede ver que tiene brazos izquierdos y derechos que han sido etiquetados como independientes. Y al igual que la opción Dangle, hay un eje, un centro, si se quiere, para ese objeto independiente. Así que si hago zoom, se puede ver que hay el brazo derecho, y ahí es donde va a tipo de bisagra alrededor. Y aquí abajo hay un alfiler arrastrable.

Bien, ¿cómo llegó eso allí? Entonces, si sigo adelante y borro eso ahora mismo, este, que es el brazo izquierdo, será arrastrable, pero el brazo derecho no lo hará. Bien. Así que todo lo que tengo que hacer es ir a la herramienta de arrastrar, que está al lado de la herramienta de colgar que acabamos de cubrir, y si lo arrastro hasta aquí y hago clic, se puede ver que tengo una etiqueta arrastrable aplicada a ese punto. Bien. Y realmente, eso es todo lo que se necesita para hacer brazos arrastrables, o podría ser arrastrable cualquier cosa, en realidad. Pero lo que vamos a hacer aquí es combinar eso con otro comportamiento para hacerlos aún más dinámicos.

Así que comencemos. Líneas de movimiento. Entonces, cuando tienes una especie de objeto etiquetado o una especie de alfiler allí, podría ser colgante, podría ser arrastrable, podría ser todo tipo de cosas, pero puedes agregar otros modificadores. Entonces, si digo que quiero que esto tenga líneas de movimiento, lo que puedo hacer entonces es si tengo ese objeto seleccionado, puedo ir a los comportamientos y decir, oye, quiero que este objeto de líneas de movimiento tenga algunos parámetros muy particulares.

Comenzaremos con los valores predeterminados, solo para mostrarle cómo se ven. Y luego personalizaremos esto. Así que de nuevo, tiene dos etiquetas, es arrastrable y tiene líneas de movimiento. Veamos qué tenemos aquí. Nótese que ahora cuando arrastro, hay una especie de estas pequeñas líneas grises, pero realmente no puedo ver esas líneas grises. Definitivamente queremos subir eso.

Así que vuelvo a la plataforma y vamos a subir esto para empezar, vamos a hacerlo más visible. Así que pondré la opacidad muy alta y podríamos tener líneas de colores, pero hagámoslas negras para que los valores rgb se establezcan en cero y podamos hacer que la línea sea un poco más ancha. Y ahora vas a ver mucho mejor. Así que cuando vuelvo al modo de grabación, a la derecha, y se puede ver que tal vez es un pingüino ninja, y hay un montón de opciones que podemos perder con esas líneas de movimiento. Y esto, de nuevo, sería un efecto que, si tuviera el fotograma clave, me llevaría mucho tiempo.

No tienen que desvanecerse, no tienes que tener líneas secundarias. Podrías desmarcar eso. Puedes hacer que la línea sea realmente ancha, puedes cambiar la vida útil, cuánto tiempo es. Así que voy a mantener pulsado Shift para hacer una especie de veces diez valores aquí. Así que podríamos tener líneas ridículamente largas que son negras, que son realmente anchas. Y de nuevo, es otro tipo de aspecto, quién sabe, tal vez haya un caso usado para algo así, pero es muy divertido jugar y experimentar y ver lo que puedes obtener con líneas de movimiento combinadas con Dragon Ball, y es súper divertido. Muy Bien, aquí van.

Die Kombination des Dragger-Tools mit Bewegungslinien kann einem Ganzkörpercharakter einen aufregenden und dynamischen Look verleihen. Also müssen wir Rob hier austauschen und ihn durch Magnus ersetzen. Auch hier finden Sie magnus in den Ressourcen, den Projektdateien, die mit einer Klasse geliefert werden. Ich habe sie bereits importiert, aber wenn nicht, kannst du in die Datei gehen und importieren und dir ein paar Magnus besorgen.

Magnus hat schon ziehbare Arme oder Flossen oder was auch immer Flügel hat, schätze ich. Wie ist das geschehen? Also lasst uns das ein bisschen anders machen. Wir machen ein kleines Reverse Engineering und fügen es dann wieder hinzu.

Also werde ich zu Rig gehen, und Sie können sehen, dass er linke und rechte Arme hat, die als unabhängig markiert wurden. Und ähnlich wie bei der Dangle-Option gibt es eine Achse, ein Zentrum, wenn man so will, für dieses unabhängige Objekt. Wenn ich heranzoome, sieht man, dass es den rechten Arm gibt, und da wird er sich sozusagen umkreisen. Und hier unten ist ein ziehbarer Stift.

Okay, wie ist das dahin gekommen? Also, wenn ich das jetzt gleich lösche, dieser hier, das ist der linke Arm, dann ist er ziehbar, aber der rechte Arm nicht. Okay. Alles, was ich tun muss, ist zum Dragger-Tool zu gehen, das sich neben dem Dangle-Tool befindet, das wir gerade abgedeckt haben, und wenn ich das hierhin ziehe und anklicke, kannst du sehen, dass ich ein Draggable-Tag an dieser Stelle anbringe. Okay. Und wirklich, das ist alles, was man braucht, um ziehbare Arme zu machen, oder alles, was ziehbar sein könnte, wirklich. Aber was wir hier tun werden, ist, das mit einem anderen Verhalten zu kombinieren, um diese noch dynamischer zu machen.

Auf geht's. Bewegungslinien. Wenn Sie also eine Art getaggtes Objekt oder eine Art Pin dort haben, könnte es baumeln, es könnte ziehbar sein, es könnten alle möglichen Dinge sein, aber Sie können andere Modifikatoren hinzufügen. Wenn ich also sage, dass ich möchte, dass dies Bewegungslinien hat, dann kann ich Folgendes tun: Wenn ich dieses Objekt ausgewählt habe, kann ich zu den Verhaltensweisen gehen und sagen, hey, ich möchte, dass dieses Bewegungslinienobjekt einige ganz bestimmte Parameter hat.

Wir beginnen mit den Standardeinstellungen, nur um Ihnen zu zeigen, wie diese aussehen. Und dann passen wir das an. Also noch einmal, es hat zwei Tags, es ist ziehbar und es hat Bewegungslinien. Mal sehen, was wir bekommen haben. Beachten Sie, dass es jetzt, wenn ich herumschleife, diese kleinen grauen Linien gibt, aber ich kann diese hinteren grauen Linien nicht wirklich sehen. Wir wollen das definitiv aufdrehen.

Also gehe ich zurück zu Rig und lass uns das für den Anfang ankurbeln, lass es uns viel sichtbarer machen. Also werde ich die Deckkraft wirklich hoch stellen und wir hätten farbige Linien haben können, aber lassen Sie sie uns einfach schwarz machen, damit rgb-Werte alle auf Null gesetzt werden und wir die Linie ein bisschen breiter machen können. Und jetzt wirst du viel besser sehen. Wenn ich also in den Aufnahmemodus zurückkehre, richtig, und Sie sehen, vielleicht ist es ein Ninja-Pinguin, und es gibt nur eine Tonne von Optionen, die wir mit diesen Bewegungslinien durcheinander bringen können. Und das wäre wiederum ein Effekt, der, wenn ich den Keyframe hätte, sehr lange dauern würde.

Sie müssen nicht verblassen, Sie müssen keine Sekundärleitungen haben. Das könntest du abhaken. Man kann die Linie wirklich weit machen, man kann die Lebensdauer ändern, wie lange es dauert. Also werde ich die Schicht gedrückt halten, um hier so etwas wie zehn Werte zu machen. Also könnten wir lächerlich lange schwarze Linien haben, die wirklich breit sind. Und wieder ist es eine andere Art von Blick, wer weiß, vielleicht gibt es einen gebrauchten Fall für so etwas, aber es macht einfach eine Menge Spaß, damit zu spielen und zu experimentieren und zu sehen, was man mit Motion Lines in Kombination mit Dragon Ball bekommen kann, und es macht einfach super Spaß. Alles klar. Und fertig.