OK, BOOTERS!!! Guess what? You’re almost graduated!
That means you won’t be called [su_username] much longer!
Pretty soon the world opens up for you. Here is how to be sure you’ve completed BOOT and you’re ready to graduate. It’s a BIG DEAL!
Why is graduating BOOT such a big deal? Let’s look at the perks!
- You get a name– instead of being called [su_username] on the site all the time, you’ll get to pick your own name!
- You get to shop in the store!– See all those credits in your account? Use them to purchase some goodies or class privelidges.
- Badges– You see a badges area in your Stats page… but BOOTers don’t get badges. You’ll be able to start getting badges as soon as you’re graduated.
- Customizable Template for your Blog– you can update your blog to an awesome new layout. Top is looking for a couple really good, customizable templates for you.
- More creative projects– You’ve been learning all this time how to work in this class… soon you’ll be learning how to make killer digital art!
Whatcha Gotta do?
CHECK THAT YOU REALLY UNDERSTAND HOW IT ROLLS IN HERE. FIX WHAT’S NOT UP TO GAMR QUALITY!!!
1.Check the blogs at the bottom of last week’s posts. Get yours to that level of detail. No single sentences in a post that just say “I finished organizing my site.” Tell me what you learned, what it did to your project, and what you thought about it!
2. Make sure you finished and understood ALL of the Missions For BOOT on the guide. If you’re not done with all of those, finish now. CHECK THE GUIDE RIGHT BEFORE GOING TO TOP TO CHECK FOR UPDATES! Top will be SERIOUSLY checking those for anyone who thinks they’re ready to graduate.
3. When you think you’re up to it… Let TOP know you’re ready to graduate BOOT. That means the world opens up, and Top expects that your blog and your art show a high level of attention to detail.