I’d like everyone to start by watching the videos below on class policies and procedures. You are responsible to watch these before beginning any of your work for the year. YES, ALL OF THEM. 🙂 Start at the top and work your way down. There are a lot of changes this year, and I want us to all be on the same page. This page is viewable from anywhere in the world, so if you have any questions or can’t remember how we do things (or you just want to hear the sweet sound of my angelic voice), you can always come back for a reminder! 🙂
THE REFINED VISION:
YOU ARE WORTH THE TIME AND EFFORT FOR EXCELLENCE.
I fully expect that by the end of the year, we will have our own gallery stock full of amazing images from YOU. Here’s where the bar has been set:
- Maclab BOTB
- Bellarmine Galleries
- DATA Gallery (Matt Cauthron)
- SRHSCT BEST OF THE BEST – YOU should be in this soon!!!
We’re going to strive for excellence in the following areas:
The only one that can make you excel is YOU. Here’s a list of the responsibilities you’ll have this year:
You will be responsible for:
- Your Grade – Journal, screenshots
- Your Time – Attendance, On Task, bell to bell
- Your Work- Save properly, backup
- Your Workspace – check equipment daily, report problems, FOOD!!!
- Your Attendance – sign in, vision software
- Your Learning – Problem Solving, HI-five, standards
- Your Professional Behavior – dress code, language
- Your Character – Cheating, internet use, on task, taking responsibility
- Your Artistic Growth – Focus, story, beauty
Oops- a few other items in the fine print: