New to Illustrator? Here’s all you need to know to get things rolling! If you’ve used Illy in the past, you probably won’t need this- but the last two are common questions for people who feel these new versions are different.
- Launching Illustrator in Windows 8.1
- Reset Workspaces– for when people wonk your interface
- New Document– a fresh new start!
- Interface Tour– the interface IN YOUR FACE!
- Tools In Drawers – A quirk about Adobe workspaces that throws noobs off.
- Customize Workspaces – Make Illustrator Version Y.ou
- Save Workspaces– Keep those customizations
- No Smart Guides Or Snap – learn how to turn it off
- Kb Shortcuts For Tools – Tips every new user should know