Logo Design- I LOVE IT!!!
I’m pretty passionate about logo design. It’s so cool to take a company, a product, an organization… and then totally wrap it up on a single symbol that conveys the very essence of that larger thing. It’s so fun!
Here are some quick little tutorials to get you started in Illustrator logo design!
- Point Vs Area Type
- Deleting And Object Oriented Drawing
- Text To Outlines
- COMING SOON- Video on sketching ideas
- Looking At Negative Space
- Alt-Dragging And Spacebar Scrolling
- Grouping Objects
- Similar Shapes
- Shape builder
- Change Color And Stacking Order
- Use Negative Space
- Negative Shapes
- Isolation Mode
- Level 2 Design
- Level 3 Design
- Starting Over
- Level Up Ideas More
- Fonts Change Letter Shapes
That should get you started with developing some killer ideas!
Check out these examples of amazing student logos from other High School Students just like you!