Final Exams!!!

WOOOHOOOO!!!! It’s over!!!

So here’s your final exam:

Write me 2 paragraphs. One with 3 things you like most about the class, and the other with 3 things you would change if you were the TEACHER and wanted the class to be the best it can be (producing the best artists with the highest skills).

Have that, and your certiport contest entry entered HERE, and you’ll be in GREAT shape… 60% of your grade will be this essay, and the other 40% will be the Certiport entry (which is pass or fail- You do it and upload it, 100%).

See you guys in the lab! Another year down, gang!!!

FOR THOSE OF YOU WITH A HAIL MARY EFFORT- HERE is where you can download Photoshop CS5 trial.

2 thoughts on “Final Exams!!!”

Leave a Comment