Real contest- $200 cash prize!!!!
Design a poster for the Palm Beach International Film Festival Student Showcase of films!
- Poster Design Entry Open to Florida Middle School and High School Students. $200 Award. Funds will be awarded in the artist’s name.
- The poster must include the following verbiage:
- 18th Annual Palm Beach International Film Festival’s Student Showcase of Films
- Coming in April 2013
- Poster by: artist name(s)
- Florida’s largest student film competition invites you to submit a project into one of the following categories: Feature/Short, Documentary, Burt Reynolds Scholarship, Animation, Commercial/PSA, Music Video, Screenplay, Poster
- Additional verbiage may be included at the discretion of the artist, faculty advisor and/or school.
- Checklist for Poster Entry:
- A copy of the signed Online Application
- A Printed, Full Color Hard Copy of the Poster. Required size, 12.25 ” X 18.25 ” Finished sized poster to include a 1/8 inch bleed on all sides. For questions on poster sizes please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A CD including a High Resolution 600dpi layered/flatten Photoshop or Illustrator file. (Write with a marker on the CD, the applicant’s name, Poster Entry and schools name)
- Photocopy of your student I.D.
- Include all of the required information in a manila envelope and label with the applicants name and school name and category in which you are applying.
Mail Submissions Packages to: Palm Beach County Film & Television Commission Attn: 2012 Student Showcase of Films 1555 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. Ste. 900 West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Submission packages must be received no later than 5:00pm EST, January 23, 2012.